Hair is such a vital part of the process and we find more and more people are interested in how to change or add to their looks with extensions at the same time they becoming more mainstream, whereas they weren’t spoken of much in the past. Last month we brought you some very helpful tips when it came to hair extensions. Melissa of Doll Bar, has even more to share and we are so excited about her pro tips and tricks!.
It’s all about wedding clip-ins and baby bangs
- Avoid using any heavy oils or sprays in your hair to avoid the clip-ins from moving around or falling out.
- Adding serums or sheens to you’re hair will actually have the opposite effect you’re looking to achieve. With really high quality extensions or clip-ins you will already have the luster and shine in your hair. This will actually help you achieve your wedding day hairstyle more naturally than with the use of products which weigh your hair down.
- Treat your hair very delicately. As with any wedding day you’re sure to have many touch-ups moments before pictures or throughout the evening. Make sure not to pull or yank on your hair to avoid any movement from the clip-ins.
- Baby Bangs are the perfect way to add instant bangs for your wedding day and they come with no long term commitment.
- Just like extensions and clips-ins you want to be sure that you consult with your hair extension stylist to make ensure you get a customized trim to best suite your look!
Doll Bar Inc. is a Toronto-based salon dedicated exclusively to hair extensions. The concept-salon, which officially opened its doors in June 2011, is the first of its kind in North America. The concept behind Doll Bar is to focus on one thing and to do it well, while providing clients with all the perks of a traditional salon experience. Located in the trendy Queen Street West neighborhood, Doll Bar is not your typical salon; with an electric all white interior, clients sit around a large white bar in the middle of the room in a communal inspired layout.