It’s that time of year again… It’s bachelorette party Time of Year! With wedding season in full swing, you should also be planning a Bachelorette Party. We’ve got the top 5 things to consider when planning a bachelorette party, and with so much to consider when planning, these tips will certainly help!
Here are the top 5 things to consider when planning a bachelorette party.
1. Destination or Local - It’s easy to think of places like Vegas, Miami or Montreal for a destination party with the girls. It’s just important to remember that the moment a hotel stay is involved, your guest list will be reduced dramatically as not everyone is able to spend the kind of money required for a party in another city. An alternative could be a very extravagant night in your own town. If your ladies don’t have to fly, more of them will show up!
2. What kind of night are you looking for - You don’t have to walk down the street with lollipops glued to you and ask strangers to pay “a buck for a suck” – it’s all about what the bride wants. If she wants a day at the spa followed by dinner, that could just be it. If she really wants to go to the male strip club… well that’s the kind of night it will be. Nothing is set in stone when it comes to bachelorette parties!
3. Guest list - Chances are the bachelorette party will be a riot and only your close friends will appreciate you having a few too many or yelling things out like “OH MY GOD, I’M GOING TO BE A WIFE SOON” so when looking at the guest list make everyone who is there is there for you.
4. It’s All About the Bride - Are you planning this party for your friend and you don’t think going to Club A is a good idea because Club B has way better music. If the bride wants to go somewhere, let her enjoy that and go where she wants to go. One day it will be your turn and you’ll appreciate everyone going along with you!
5. Have Fun - It’s all about having a good time, so enjoy it!
Image Source: http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/6542/bachelorette-party-ideas